Enrol your child
To enrol your child, we just need the following:
- Enrolment Form completed with:
- Start Date specified
- Enrolment timetable specified
- Emergency contacts completed
- 20 Hours ECE Attestation Completed (if applicable)
- Parent Signatures where required
- Photo ID for Parents/Guardians (E.g. Passport or Driver’s Licence)
- Birth Certificate or Passport for the Child
- Child’s Plunket Book or Immunisation Record
- Details of Family Contact persons, authorised to collect children
- Details of Custody Arrangements (if applicable)
- Deposit Payment (Administration and one week’s fees)
Biggles Childcare offers subsidies where appropriate. The two main subsidies available are:
20 Hours Subsidy – for children aged 3-years-old or older, the 20 hours subsidy can be applied. This enables your child to attend a centre for 20 hours a week funded by the government.
WINZ – you may also, qualify for childcare support based on your family income level. Our team can help you with completing the required paperwork for this.
Biggles Childcare also offers a family discount in some circumstances, if you have more than one child attending.